Consultant, Employee Experience and Development
Are you ready to be a champion for the employee experience at an organization that prides itself on being a workplace of choice? If so, this is the perfect time to join our team at Peterborough Regional Health Centre and help to create an environment where our people are supported, inspired, and engaged. All within the next year, we will debut the revitalization of our Leadership Development program; we will go-live with a new state-of-the-art Learning Management System; and we will shape PRHC’s Employee Engagement program with the next launch of our bi-annual Employee Experience survey. Reporting to the Manager of Employee Experience and Development, the Consultant will be involved in the development, implementation, evaluation, and delivery of programs designed to enable our people to be the very best at their chosen career.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, research, develop, implement, deliver, and evaluate programs focused on improving the employee experience.
- Organizational development learning, development, change management, recognition, coaching, employee engagement, workplace culture, dispute resolution, and team dynamics.
- Act as a key role in building PRHC’s Leadership Development program with the goal of developing exceptional, people-centred, results-oriented leaders who support our people to be the very best they can be.
- Optimize available technology to facilitate learning.Participate in activities that support the integration of PRHC’s Learning Management System and the vision, mission, and values of PRHC.
- Serve as the internal knowledge resource for instructional design, facilitation, development, learning effectiveness, and other organizational development methodologies and tools
- Collaborate with community agencies and other health care facilities to identify opportunities for the development and delivery of OD programs.
What you’ll bring:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required.Preference will be given to those with post-secondary education in Organizational Development (OD).
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in taking the lead role in researching, planning, developing, communicating, implementing, and evaluating OD-related programs/initiatives within a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in the implementation and administration of a learning management system
- Training in adult learning principles; and first-hand experience in the development of effective learner-centred programs
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills and experience to support the development and delivery of programs that meet client needs.
- The ability to network and build relationships (both internally and externally) to work effectively and collaboratively with a broad spectrum of staff and leadership groups.
Who we are:
At Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC), our people are our greatest resource. We need the skills, knowledge, compassion, innovation and dedication they bring. They are the foundation of everything we do, and everything we aspire to be.
The care we provide at PRHC is shaped by three values: Guided by you, Doing it Right, Depend on Us. Joining our team means embracing and living these values every day. It means making a difference in the lives of the hundreds of thousands of patients we serve every year. It means being on the leading edge of healthcare in Canada, and benefiting from the support of more than 3,000 PRHC physicians, staff and volunteers, who share one common goal: to provide our patients with the best possible care and experience.
Peterborough Regional Health Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources in your application.