Leaders International is a professional recruitment firm specializing in executive and board-level search and leadership succession assignments. We are known for our in-depth research and understanding of human capital and professional markets. Our reputation also includes innovation—
we provide client service that goes far beyond traditional search practices and we’ve created modern
recruitment tools, unique methodologies and proprietary reporting capabilities. Further, the company’s Indigenous Markets team is recognized as Canada’s leader in placing diverse talent in executive and board positions across industries.
With offices in Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver, the firm is made up of values-based professionals with a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing all major sectors of the economy. Through its global network, Leaders International carries out national and international assignments while maintaining the personalized service of a local firm.
Under the direction of the Vancouver Partner, the new Research Associate will be a key member of our professional services team and will provide overall project support for executive search and research projects. She/He will be responsible for planning & executing market analysis and human capital reports and will be a key contact for job applicants throughout the search process. With a commitment to identifying the highest quality candidates for our clients, the Research Associate will work closely with the whole Leaders International team, become an expert in utilizing our internal systems and follow our proven model of project management and service excellence.
Working in a semi-virtual environment, the Research Associate will manage several projects at once, conduct sector research and perform direct outreach to potential candidates. She/He may support any project team within the Indigenous Markets practice to maintain project pipelines, prepare proposals, and contribute to polished executive search documents such as client and project reports.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who works equally well independently or
within a team environment. She/He will possess the following key attributes and qualifications:
- A post-secondary education in business, commerce, administration or communications and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a business and/ or a relevant professional environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional-level English language skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- French communication/language skills will be an asset
- Demonstrated experience with in-depth online research and analytical skills will be an asset.
- Exceptional time management abilities; Adaptable to changing workloads and priorities.
- Meticulous organizational skills and a drive for the successful completion of projects.
- Proven experience in-depth online research.
- Competence and comfort using modern technologies and business tools including CRM software.
- Knowledge of business and human resource best practices will be an asset.
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities and experience
- Knowledge of Canadian Indigenous communities and markets will be an asset.
More searches like this
- Communications / Media and Planning Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Winnipeg
- HR Consultant - Firm Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Winnipeg
- Recruitment and Staffing Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Winnipeg