Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
CarltonOne Engagement, Richmond Hill Ontario
We’re looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced technology environment to join our growing team as a Human Resources Manager.
Our mission is to change how companies engage with their most important stakeholders by designing the world’s best “Global Engagement” solutions. Our solutions truly motivate and engage our clients most important stakeholders; their employees, sales teams and end customers. You are joining a team that creates the world’s most powerful engagement solutions on the planet and serves some of the world’s best companies including Cisco, Red Hat, Dell and Apple. We are the platform of choice for hundreds of companies around the globe and we have only just begun!
At CarltonOne Engagement, we work hard to create and nurture a Culture of Appreciation for all employees. We know first-hand that if any of our employees are not truly engaged then we all lose. Whether you work for us in Canada, Oman, London, United States, Sydney or Manila all employees are treated with the utmost respect and based on the growing tenure of our employees we know we must be doing something right.
We’re a “people first” company, and if that’s what you’ve been looking for in your career, this could be a place of tremendous growth, achievement, and fun for you.
About the Opportunity:
Provide leadership, oversight, and direction for all aspects of HR operations designed to foster a highly engaged, high performance work culture, including recruitment and retention, employee relations, HR planning and employee training and development. We are seeking someone who is not only an outstanding human resources leader, but someone who is very comfortable working in a rapidly growing technology organization. Your specific responsibilities include:
· Managing and leading the full cycle recruitment process including working closely with the leadership team to identify human resource needs, finding and hiring top notch candidates in the highly competitive technology sector to ensure sufficient staffing levels and quality are met;
· Leading the organization to implement world class human resources programs, policies and procedures such as recruitment, employee orientation, employee development, human resources planning, succession planning, employee retention initiatives and health and safety;
· Ensuring all reasonable measures are taken to protect the safety and health of staff and visitors
· Assisting staff in understanding, applying and implementing all organizational policies and procedures
· Researching, planning and implementing appropriate Human Resource Services and initiatives to further organizational objectives
· Establishing and cultivating relationships with community partners
· Evaluating, and revising as necessary, human resources programs and initiatives, to ensure overall human resource strategic goals are met
· Preparing annual human resources scorecard to the leadership team and preparing recommendations as appropriate.
Who We’re Looking For:
· University degree or college diploma in Human Resources or related discipline.
· Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation
· 5-7 years progressive experience in Human Resources
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with the skill of multitasking and prioritizing in order to meet tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including demonstrated ability to motivate staff
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Must be well disciplined, self-directed and organized
Additional ‘nice to have’ qualifications:
· Knowledge and/or experience with the Information Technology Sector
· Ideally you speak a second language beyond English – if so, tell us about it.
Additional Perks: Here are some additional “Perks” that we provide:
· All employees are eligible to earn Bravo reward points
· Access to our “Employee Benefits” portal – you can save hundreds of dollars annually
· Proximity to public transit
· Monthly company-wide events, great parties, and trips
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume through the link below:
If this great opportunity looks incredible to you, we look forward to hearing from you. Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role directly. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application. We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.