Human Resources Generalist
As the Human Resources Generalist, you will be involved in a broad range of Human Resources functions,including; Full Cycle Recruitment, On/Off-boarding, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, Compliance, Health & Safety, Performance Management and HR Programs.
This position reports to the Director of Operations and is a stand-alone role. The office is located in downtown Toronto and is easily accessible via public transit.
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management.
- 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience, preferably within an architectural, consulting or professional services organization.
- Good working knowledge of Ontario employment legislation and requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and build relationships proactively with employees at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- CHRP/CHRL designation or in progress preferred.
- Act as primary point of HR contact to all managers and employees in the areas of employee relations, change management, performance management, employee engagement and best practices.
- Provide advice on various human resources matters, company policies and employment legislation.
- Manage employee records and ensure compliance.
- Lead full cycle recruitment, including advising on compensation/terms, conditions of employment and processing employment contracts.
- Assist management with annual performance reviews.
- Develop and update company employment polices.
- Assist the leadership team in developing employee engagement initiatives, workshops and trainings, and retention strategies.
- Support in the management of workplace issues and conflicts.
- Manage off-boarding – voluntary and involuntary terminations of employment.
- Manage Health and Safety initiatives and policies in keeping with provincial legislative requirements including Workers Compensation claims management and accommodations.
Upon request, Core Architects will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
If you feel that you are up for this challenge and have the relevant experience to be successful in this role, please submit your resume in confidence. We look forward to hearing from you!
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.