Human Resources Manager
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Are you someone that gets a chill of excitement when you’re part of a dynamic, next generation team of problem solvers? How about when it comes to speed, and getting things done?
Well, if you live and breathe all things HR and want to be part of an innovative startup, this role maybe for you! We offer a friendly, but hyper speed environment where creativity, effective teamwork and collaboration are meshed together to produce awesomeness. We are the world’s fastest growing mobile first marketplace, payment ecosystem and lifestyle startup, and we are doing this all at Paytm Labs!
We are looking for an HR Manager to be based in our downtown Toronto office and join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities at once, open to change, and have the initiative to take all things HR to the next level.
- Being a role model for living and breathing the Company values everyday and fostering a high level of employee engagement.
- Ensure the effective execution of HR programs, processes, communications, and strategic initiatives.
- Drive the annual succession plan which includes, but isn't limited to: supporting the business in goal setting, coaching and feedback, assessment and personal development planning
- On a monthly basis provide Senior Leadership with people metrics and information and regular analysis on HR trends (internal and external) and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Provide guidance regarding clarification and interpretation of company policies and act as the point of contact on all policy-related matters.
- Lead and provide appropriate guidance on employee disciplinary actions up to and including employment termination.
- Remain current on and develop new processes and practices to ensure compliance with provincial Employment Standards legislation, Human Rights Legislation and all employment regulations.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to deliver and implement recruitment plans.
- Bridge communication between Senior Leadership, Team Leads and Employees in meetings and presentations.
- Complete all required audits and reporting
- Help implement, coordinate, and execute consistent training, orientation and development programs that are based on regulatory practices and business needs impact.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience
- College or University Degree in Human Resources Management or related field; CHRP is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and determine priorities without supervision
- Superb organization skills with a proactive and progressive nature
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a hyper speed organization
- MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Strong working knowledge of current provincial Employment Standards legislation, Human Rights Legislation and all employment regulations
- Results oriented and able to build trusted relationships
- Able to facilitate workshops and other training events
- Superior communication skills – both written and verbal
- Well versed in human analytics and using numbers to tell the story of the workplace
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and able to influence other
What We Offer:
- We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
- A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
- Enrolment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
- We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building, so we plan team building activities on a monthly basis. We've gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rock climbing, go-karting, escape room, just to name a few.
- Chocolates & Snacks: all of our pantries, fridges and meeting rooms are fully stocked.
- We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.