Under the direction and supervision of the Manager of Human Resources, the Staffing Officer shall assist the Manager of Human Resources in the management of the Hiring Policies and Procedures as established by the Six Nations Elected Council. The Staffing Officer shall be responsible for staffing vacant positions; preparing staffing documents and report; communication and liaising with department directors and managers, maintaining and monitoring a variety of staffing information and/or records, and performing administrative functions, within the policies and procedures established by Six Nations Elected Council.
June 26, 2019
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
To be Determined
- Posts Secondary Diploma in Business or Office Administration, or
- Certification in Human Resources, and minimum of two years of work related experience; or,
- Secondary School diploma (or equivalency) and a minimum of five years’ work related experience;
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office 2010 Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of basic office procedures; operation of office equipment;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work with tact and discretion;
- High degree of sensitivity to situations and problems
- Self-motivated; ability to work with minimum supervision;
- High level of confidentiality;
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player;
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement solutions;
- Ability to pass reliability/security check.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL AND MUST INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Printed, filled in and authorized Six Nations Council Application for Employment Form (available for download at http://www.sixnations.ca/JobPostings.htm )
- Covering letter including your band name and number (if applicable). Please indicate in your letter how your education and experience qualifies you for the position.
- Recent resume – resume must clearly show that you meet the Basic Qualifications of the position.
- A photocopy of your education diploma/degree/certificate or transcript.
- Scan and email all documents listed above to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Recruitment and Staffing Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Ohsweken
- First Nation Band Administration Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Ohsweken