Total Rewards Advisor
About the role
Reporting to the Manager, People Team, the Total Rewards Advisor is accountable for the development, implementation, and administration of Payments Canada’s Total Rewards Program and practices which includes salary, short-term and long-term bonus incentives as well as the benefits program for executives and non-executives.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Partnering with other People Team practitioners to provide Total Rewards consulting to employees and business leaders.
- Playing a key role in the annual performance management exercise.
- Researching, analyzing and administering the Total Rewards Program to meet business objectives and ensure Payments Canada is able to attract, engage and retain top talent.
- Ensuring that the Total Rewards program complies with applicable federal legislation.
- Developing and implementing recommendations to enhance the Program’s administration and design.
What we’re looking for
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, mathematics, human resources or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior HR practitioner ideally in a compensation focused role
- Experience in leading and managing large complex projects
- Experience in performing independent, in-depth analyses and modeling for incentive plans
- Knowledge of legislation related to compensation
You’re passionate about
- Thinking differently about how things get done to continuously improve our employee experience
- Working in a collaborative team environment