Learning Program Manager, Starbucks Coffee Canada
As the Learning Program Manager for Starbucks Canada, you will manage learning and development (L&D) initiatives, including the analysis, adaption and development of new programs and processes to meet the needs of the Starbucks business in Canada. This role develops and maintains learning programs that build core capabilities to enhance the productivity and performance of our partners.
- Develops and recommends strategic approach for enterprise created learning program(s) and delivers implementation or adaptation recommendations that support achievement of business goals and strategy.
- Consults with business units and partner resources regarding organization and partner development. Researches best practices and serves as a resource to the business units for alternative strategies and tactics.
- Manages the development process from initiation through completion, including management of scoping, scheduling, defining deliverables, review cycles, milestone and, budget and resource tracking, and reporting. Defines and manages maintenance, revision or retirement recommendations for learning curricula.
- Researches innovation in L&D; benchmarks and analyzes key metrics within training industry in key content areas to inform curriculum development.
- Identifies external learning vendors for select L&D initiatives; implements vendor-developed curriculum, monitors effectiveness and utilization, and guides vendor performance.
- Assesses organizational and partner needs. Designs and manages programs, processes and systems to enhance organizational effectiveness, leadership development, team development and individual capabilities.
- Creating, managing, delivering & maintaining learning programs and designing curricula and adult learning and instructional programs
- Project management
- Facilitating to groups and delivering presentations in person and virtually
- Individual and organizational performance consulting
- Puts the Customer First: Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
- Works Well with Others: Listens and communicates well with others. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
- Leads Courageously: Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty.
- Develops Continuously: Continuously seeks opportunities to improve self and others. Leads with trust and honesty and commits to developing partners to achieve their potential.
- Achieves Results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results.
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, provincial, and local ordinances.
More searches like this
- Hospitality and Recreation Industries Learning & Development Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 91,000 - 110,000 jobs in Ontario
- Retail Learning & Development Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 91,000 - 110,000 jobs in Ontario