Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining, processing and coordinating various HR administrative duties. This role works closely with the Human Resources Director and other levels of the organization to ensure that day-to-day administrative duties are completed in timely manner. This includes but is not limited to recruitment, selection. Onboarding, employee relations, employee engagement and training.
The Human Resources Coordinator provides Human Resources functions to all departments. Reports to Human Resources Director.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
- Full cycle recruiting: generate candidate pools, select viable applicants, conduct interviews, references, employment contracts, and onboard new employees.
- Update policies for both operational and 3rd party employees.
- Train employees on Legislative requirements such as AODA and WHMIS.
- Maintain SKPM’s candidate pool; arrange and sustain to meet organizational needs.
- Use HR systems and tools (Ceridian) to support the requests/needs of the organization.
- Adhere to policy and procedure documentation controls.
- Works with HR Director to ensure SKPM complies with all current workplace laws and regulations.
- Work with all branches of SKPM – provide HR service to all office locations in regards to hiring, terminations, disciplinary, and training functions.
- Advise and support managers and employees on internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare all employee contracts, letters of employment, disciplinary letters, and other confidential documents.
- Meet with employees when requested.
- Successfully work and all departments of SKPM in an HR capacity.
- Prepare new employee files.
- Manage different tasks and projects.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Preferred minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a similar Human Resources position.
Skills and abilities
- Support our company’s values: integrity, accountability, service excellence and teamwork.
- Professional services experience would be preferred
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Maintain precise attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of work.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Property Management experience would be an asset.
- Provide excellent communication and customer service.
- Take initiative.
- Able to be a self starter with ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of current employment law matters, with a strong commitment to diversity management.
- Ability to identify needs of employees and provide help.
- Strong morals and ethics, along with a commitment to discretion and staff privacy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Professional appearance and manners.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Sterling Karamar Property Management will ensure accommodations are made available if required for candidates during all stages of the recruitment process. Deadline: June 28, 2019
If you are interested and qualified, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com