VP Human Resources
Questica is the recognized leader in budgeting and performance management software. Questica’s goal is to make public sector finance better for everyone. Hundreds of government agencies, K-12 schools, universities, colleges, hospitals, healthcare facilities and non-profit organizations throughout North America have eliminated spreadsheets, opting for smarter planning, budgeting, management, transparency, sharing and engagement using our budget, performance and data visualization solutions. Questica is a GovTech 100 company and is part of the GTY Technology group of companies (NASDAQ: GTYH).
Questica is growing rapidly. To support our continued growth, we are looking to hire a Vice President of HR to help achieve our goals.
Our Vice President of HR will;
- be a top-notch talent development professional with a minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience empowering high performing teams within talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, leadership development and culture with a focus on employer and company brand
- have led talent acquisition in high-growth, mid size organizations with North American operations
- think conceptually and strategically while maintaining a practical, sustainable, creative and results-driven approach
- operate with integrity and authenticity and have a clear communication style
- drive a culture of employee engagement
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a natural collaborator that excels at balancing different stakeholders’ needs while understanding our status quo, you are not afraid to shake things up and expeditiously ignite change
- be able to adapt and flex to the environment and situation
- demonstrate strong interpersonal and influencing skills with all levels of management; effective at developing strong credibility and working relationships
- have experience in coaching, influencing and facilitating senior management development
As our VP, HR, you will design and execute the framework, infrastructure, processes and programs used for the identification, development, promotion and retention of internal talent to support and drive strategic business goals and objectives by developing and growing;
- High-impact Talent Acquisition strategies
- Learning and Development programs
- Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Culture initiatives including employee engagement and reward and recognition.
As our HR leader your key initiatives are to;
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of talent acquisition, review and selection process working with managers to champion the creation of an internal bench of top talent providing insights and creative ideas for effective sourcing strategies, technologies and process
- Digitally transform the learning and development experience across the business; envision, define and build new learning experiences to deliver the right learning resource to the right individual at the right time.
- Adopt and impart a culture of continuous learning, reward and recognition
- Drive efficiencies across the organization through the effective use of HR Technologies
- As a Player/Coach, oversee Human Resources for Canada and US including Employee Relations, Company Policies and HR Processes.
If you are energized and ready to develop the talent that we need to grow our business, please submit a confidential expression of interest today.