EPSI: Who We Are
We specialize in providing engagement and talent assessment solutions. Our mission is simple—to provide powerful solutions in psychometric testing and engagement surveys using leading technological tools.
About The Opportunity
EPSI is currently looking for an experienced Lead Assessor whose expertise will contribute to the expansion of our service offering to large-scale organizations. The Lead Assessor will be responsible for overseeing candidate assessments for supervisory and managerial selection processes delivered on behalf of our clients. This individual will help further the organization’s mission by instilling a standardized assessment process and procedures and by leading and conducting assessment centers. The Lead Assessor acts as a liaison between the client and potential candidates. The selected individual will also partake in the identification and documentation of the direction/requirements, project oversight as well as other key success factors.
As EPSI’s new Lead Assessor, you can expect to…
- Support EPSI consultants and other internal partners to meet client needs;
- Provide specialized expertise and input into ongoing projects within the firm;
- Deliver supervisory and managerial-level exercise interpretation and evaluation;
- Support the delivery of assessment centres by acting as a facilitator to help guide candidates throughout the assessment period;
- Execute standard processes to meet client expectations and deadlines - adapting to and implementing continuous improvements in assessment methods and processes;
- Act as role-player during live simulations (via online video conference);
- Review participants’ responses and role-play behaviors after simulations are completed and rate their performance;
- Conduct review and quality assurance exercises to ensure process standardization;
- Write comprehensive and high-level reports that deliver complex, sensitive results to senior management and convey overall performance trends;
- Debrief hiring managers and candidates in relation to assessment performance;
- Attend and contribute towards team meetings.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week; schedule may vary.
- Work is to be performed onsite at our Gatineau location; further consideration can be given to flexible working arrangements upon review.
Following industry standards and trends, EPSI strives to hire not only potential candidates, but also the best candidate for the job. The ideal candidate should demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- Minimum educational attainment of a Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Counselling, or another related field; PhD an asset.
- Prior experience in human resources, organizational development, assessments, or management consulting is required;
- Assessment experience utilizing an approach that includes, but is not limited to: behavioral based interviews, interpretation of psychometric instruments, role play, assessment centers, and the integration of all information in thoughtful, well-written, and business relevant assessment reports;
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with key members (internal and external) of an organization;
- Experience working with technological tools and systems; and
- Experience providing feedback to candidates/management on assessment performance.
- Must be fluent in English (written and oral).
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to provide recommendations to senior management;
- Ability to establish positive interpersonal relationships;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English;
- Attention to detail and a high level of conscientiousness;
- Strong organizational skills; and
- This position requires a security clearance at the reliability level. If you do not have this clearance, EPSI will assist you in taking the necessary steps to obtain it.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited to participate in the subsequent assessment phases (online exam(s), interview, reference check).
We believe that our employees should be recognized and celebrated for their dedication and commitment. That is why EPSI offers many benefits to its employees in order to keep them engaged, interested, and excited to be part of the EPSI family.
Culture and Environment:
- Innovation. Respect. Teamwork. Performance. Client Service. Individually, these may seem like common catchphrases used everywhere. Together, they signify EPSI’s core values which drive our culture and unite EPSI’s employees.
- Located in the National Capital Region, EPSI’s brand new and modern office offers an invigorating and fresh environment for employees to sit back, relax, and excel in their position!
- Being a part of the EPSI family means having an understanding and appreciation for our loved ones (in) and outside of the office! That is why we promote an environment that encourages a Work/Life Balance for everyone.
- To be discussed based on qualifications and experience.
- Three (3) weeks annual leave.
- Six (6) personal days, annually.
- Medical and Dental group benefit plan.
Being an EPSI employee means more than just having a great job. EPSI is committed to investing in its employees to help them reach their full potential professionally, academically, and personally.
- We hope that at EPSI you will be able to harness your professional interests and even develop new ones. We offer training modules, development plans, and one-on-one mentorship.
Opportunity for Advancement:
- Do you have a desire to move up the ladder? EPSI believes in developing its employees internally to provide them with professional opportunities to advance their career.
- Academia is important to us. EPSI supports its employees in seeking educational advancement in a field related to their career path.
Special Projects & Committees:
- EPSI offers opportunities to participate in special projects and/or committees depending on your interests, career aspirations, and availability.
- As a leader in the field, EPSI regularly hosts, participates in, and/or attends special events including summits, conferences, and special interest groups.
More searches like this
- HR Consultant - Firm Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Ontario
- HR Consultant - Independent Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Ontario
- Management Consulting Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Ontario
- Recruitment and Staffing Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Ontario