Nestled in the heart of Toronto’s St. Lawrence Market area, e2r ®, a service operated by the law firm Woolgar VanWiechen Cosgriffe Ducoffe LLP, provides a unique approach to human resources and employment / labour law consulting for Canadian businesses and international businesses with operations in Canada.
In business since 2003, e2r ® continues to grow and is pleased to be able to offer its associates the opportunity for career growth, continuing education and direct client interface.
In connection with this growth, e2r ® is currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to manage the candidate review support services offered to e2r® clients. You will be tasked with consulting with clients across the country to determine the organization’s hiring needs, discussing recruitment strategies and reviewing candidates for their current vacancies. This role is primarily responsible for drafting job descriptions and job postings, tracking candidates, screening resumes, conducting telephone interviews and recommending candidates to our clients.
Unlike in a traditional recruitment agency, this position will interact only with active candidates. No headhunting required!
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a field related to human resources management;
- Minimum three (3) years’ of experience in a human resources or recruitment role;
- Experience and understanding of employment and human rights legislation;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- CHRP designation or designation in progress required;
- Dedicated to providing quality of service to clients and consistently meet expectations by providing service beyond expectation;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong ability to manage multiple clients and tasks effectively in a multiple priority and fast paced environment;
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; and
- Ability to work on a team, including flexibility and interest in helping others as required.
If you are interested in being part of a team-based approach to your own learning, and to advising clients, then this is the place for you. You will be:
* Empowered to grow and develop your career;
* Ongoing mentoring and coaching: and
* Part of a tremendous team of dedicated lawyers and human resources practitioners.
Please find out more about who we are at www.e2rsolutions.com.
Kindly forward resumes with covering letters via email to email@example.com, using the subject line “Recruitment Coordinator”.