Human Resources Assistant – Recruitment
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre currently has 3 opportunities for Regular Full-time Human Resources- Recruitment Assistant's in the Human Resources department.
Summary of Duties
Reporting to the Manager of Recruitment & HR Projects, the HR Assistant - Recruitment is accountable to:
- Provide recruitment related support including job posting, application screening, coordinating clerical testing, compiling competition files and resume banks, conduct reference checks, preparation of letters.
- Participate in various H.R. and recruitment related projects to enhance service delivery within the organization.
- Assist with the Hospital’s general orientation program for new employees.
- Enter information into various tracking database and prepare statistical reports.
- Provide administrative support to strategic HR projects.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business or Social Sciences
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting full recruitment cycle required
- Successful completion of an accredited HR program an asset
- Familiarity with employment law and employee/labour relations, collective agreements required. HR experience within the healthcare sector an asset
- Familiarity with the Ontario Employment Standards Act, WSIB, Human Rights Code, Labour Relations Act, Pay Equity Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to fluctuating workload, recognize exceptions, errors, and attend to details
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (HRIS, Outlook, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, SRM, LMS, Sharepoint, Clarity)
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter (in one document) quoting 191688 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre