Human Resources Coordinator - 8 months contract (30 hrs/week)
Who we are:
Generali Global Health Services (GGHS) provides services to globally mobile people who hold international private health insurance. Through our worldwide network of customer service centres, healthcare professionals and medical facilities, we give members access to the best healthcare services in the world.
Operating out of Thornhill, Ontario, (Highway 407 & Leslie Street), we are looking to hire people with a broad set of skills that will connect with customers on a daily basis. Together, our multilingual, multinational team is driving our business forward – and our success is built on the diverse backgrounds, experiences and approaches of our staff.
The Thornhill office currently has an opening for a Human Resources Coordinator - 8 Month Contract (30 hours per week).
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will be:
An enthusiastic and dynamic Human Resources professional who can support and facilitate HR services within our health insurance environment. Supporting our workforce and management team, a strong focus is placed on employee relations, group benefits, recruitment and selection, policy and procedure compliance, among other areas.
A Typical Day Could Include:
- Provides administrative assistance to the Human Resources department.
- Manages the employee benefits program.
- Assist with the recruitment and onboarding using Workable.
- Manages employee communications including Newsletter, memos, staff education.
- Manages service award program.
- Supports and takes action with planning of social events as required.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and client specific protocols.
- Performs all work in a GDPR, PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and related legislation.
- Ensures strict standards for employee confidentiality and complies with organizational and governmental regulations/policies.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Post secondary education in Human Resource Management.
- 1 year of previous HR experience, preferably in an insurance environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to speak multiple languages an asset.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce HCM an asset.
- Experience with Workable or other ATS an asset.
- Working towards your CHRP designation an asset.
- Available to work Monday to Friday 9:00-3:30pm.
We have a strong focus on supporting employees to thrive and develop their careers while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. As a close, high-performing team, we understand that providing superior service is only possible if we offer an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We are committed to providing ongoing coaching and support from our management team to assist in achieving your career goals.
If your experience matches as listed above and you are looking for a role,
please apply with your resume.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates, selected for an interview, will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.
GGHS is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you with accessing our organization. Thank you once again for your interest.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Rewards / Compensation Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Thornhill
- Health and Social Services Rewards / Compensation Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Thornhill
- Insurance Rewards / Compensation Clerk, Assistant, Coordinator 31,000 - 50,000 jobs in Thornhill