HR & EHS Coordinator
Komatsu Mining Corp. brings advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. With its focus solely on mining, Komatsu Mining designs, manufactures, distributes and services extensive product lines. Timberock Inc. is a Komatsu Mining Corp. Company providing industry leading drilling products and services including drilling feed systems, bolter systems and rock drill repairs. Komatsu Mining’s products and related services are used extensively for the mining of coal, copper, iron, gold and other mineral resources.
We are currently looking to add a HR & EHS Coordinator to our Timberock Inc. Hard Rock Group at our Elliot Lake, Ontario location.
The HR & EHS Coordinator is responsible to:
- Provide multifunctional administration and organization services in the functional areas of Human Resources, Environmental Health and Safety and Quality Systems.
- Functional responsibilities within human resources will include a wide range of corporate human resource administration activities including employee relations support, HRIS data maintenance, policy administration, time and attendance payroll support, benefits administration and recruitment support.
- Functional responsibilities within environmental health and safety will include EHS data maintenance, WSIB administration and claims support, JHSC participation and EHS program administration.
- Functional responsibilities within quality systems will include quality data maintenance, quality program administration.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration including Human Resources, EHS or similar;
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources position;
- 1-2 years experience with EHS programs;
- Strong administration skills with ability to multi-task and remain highly organized;
- Previous experience in an industrial work environment is an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written;
- Strong understanding of provincial and federal requirements and regulations;
- Experience administering employee benefit plans including disability management;
- Experience working through full recruitment processes;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good business acumen;
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative;
- Strong computer skills for reporting and data analysis.
Timberock Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that offers an excellent benefit package, continual focus on training and development, and a financially sound company in a growing industry.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.