Multi-Health Systems Inc. (MHS) is a leading developer of innovative scientific assessments and technology solutions. Our Assessments are used in a wide range of critical decision-making processes in every type of industry. Our clinical tools are trusted to inform psychological diagnoses that can impact prescribed medication, therapy, or treatment programs. In the workplace, MHS Talent Assessments help inform hiring decisions, develop staff, and improve organization and team dynamics.
MHS incorporates our integrity and values into all that we do. Since 2013 we have been named one of "Canada’s Best Managed Companies". In 2016 we received a "Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture Award" and in 2019, we were awarded the “Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award”. Our employees consistently rank MHS high in employee satisfaction year over year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic senior level Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join our Team. MHS and our HR Department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as employee relations, systems management, compensation and benefits. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR and who has a keen interest in HR Systems. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Manage and monitor internal HR systems and databases and provide timely and accurate HR analytics and metrics
- Manage the payroll and benefits programs
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc.
- Promote positive employee engagement by providing support and guidance as needed
- Provide support for the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process as needed.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- CHRP or CHRL mandatory
- BA in Human Resources, Business administration or relevant field
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience with administration of compensation and benefits
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Previous exposure to US employees and benefits an asset
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Ontario
- Information Technology, Software, Services Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Ontario
- Research / Scientific Talent Management / Workforce Planning Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Ontario