7 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
Lucas Professional Search Group is recruiting for a Pension Specialist to join a well established company in the Windsor area. This is a permanent opportunity with the room for advancement. Great pay and benefits!
- Assist with implementing and administering retirement and pension programs in Canada and the US
- Consult with employees on eligibility for their retirement and other savings plans
- Ensure that retirement plans are in compliance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with vendors and consultants to ensure programs are delivered in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ensure vendors are delivering in accordance to the governing plan documents
- Act as the main contact for any pension related and retirement queries
- Perform calculations for pensionable earnings and complete the administration paperwork for pension and stock & savings plans
- Gather trend data from providers and assist with preparation of the budgets
- Update and maintain summary plan descriptions and policies
- Review 401k processing of employer True up and Profit-sharing results annually.
- Annually review and confirm information reported on employee tax slips
- Provide back-up support for pension and benefits team
- Create and maintain in-house procedure and admin manuals
- Business Degree in Human Resources and 3-5 years of experience
- Experience administering defined benefits pension plans is preferred
- Advanced technical skills with all MS Office software
- Experience working with advanced HRIS systems
- Possess a good understanding of both Canadian and US benefit processes and designs
- High emotional (EQ), cultural (CQ) and physical (PQ) intelligence
- Demonstrable strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize with an aptitude to effectively handle competing deadlines under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy, appropriately balanced with the need to complete tasks
- Capable of independent and self-guided work and accepts and adapts to change
- Excellent written, interpersonal communications skills and professional behaviours, specifically maintaining confidentiality and sensitive information
If you are interested or know someone who may be and meet the requirements for this position, please forward your resume to Lucas Professional Search Group to the attention of Janine Gaudette.