Human Resources Generalist
Position Title: Human Resources Generalist
Available: October 2019
Applicant Deadline: Friday, September 13, 2019
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Human Resources professional to support all areas of the Human Resources function at CCNM.In this challenging position, you will report to the Executive Director, Human Resources and be responsible for: managing the recruitment function including orientation and onboarding activities; ensuring adherence to legislative requirements including training of staff; coordination of the yearly performance management process; performing process reviews and making recommendations based on best practices; performing yearly staff and department surveys, managing/analyzing responses and promoting and supporting employee engagement. There may be opportunities to engage in labour relations activities and work related to the management of the collective agreement.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- CHRP or CHRL designation an asset
- Experience in an HR Generalist position preferably in a unionized environment
- Thorough knowledge of employment and related legislation (ESA, OHRC, OHSA) and equity principles
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively– both orally and in writing- with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrable computer skills including Microsoft Office and HRIS systems preferably in a NAV environment
- Excellent organization, time management, analytical and research skills
- Tact, discretion and ability to exercise professional judgment in a highly confidential environment
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), established in 1978, is Canada’s premier institute for education and research in naturopathic medicine and the graduates of its intensive four-year post-graduate medical program are recognized for regulation/ licensure in all Canadian and American jurisdictions in which naturopathic medicine is regulated. CCNM is a registered charity dependent upon tuition, research grants and donations for the fulfillment of its mission. The College occupies an attractive 4.3 acres campus situated at the Sheppard and Leslie subway stop, across from North York General Hospital. CCNM provides an attractive work environment for those who value good health and who enjoy working in a positive creative atmosphere.
To Apply: Submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Human Resources Department
On the covering letter, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for and where you saw this job advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please advise the Human Resources department if you require accommodation.
More searches like this
- Health and Social Services Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Ontario
- Not-For-Profit Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Ontario
- Other Recruiting / Acquisition / Staffing Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Ontario