HR Manager- Contract (6 months)
Our client in a services industry has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Manager. This is a 6 month contract position, 4 days per week (part-time).
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implement, manage and administer the organization’s Human Resource initiatives and daily responsibilities to enable the company’s overall business objectives.
- Oversee the delivery of all HR processes in key areas such as Planning and Policies, Recruitment and Development,Compensation and Benefits, as well as Performance Management.
- Build lasting relationships with business leaders and operations to provide trusted advice and guidance.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR legislative requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree in Human Resources.
- Professional Certification/ CHRP or equivalent preferred.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
- Eight to ten (8-10) years progressive experience in human resource management in a generalist role.
- Previous experience incorporate and line HR functions with both salaried and hourly employees. HR experience in a privately-held organization would be considered an asset.
- Intuitive, business-oriented, and have a people-first approach to your work.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with a proven ability to build mutual trust and credibility at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent organization, time management and resiliency skills.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HirePower Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, HirePower Inc. will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. We will consult with applicants to ensure a suitable accommodation is provided.