Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting into the Director of Human Capital, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for managing all full cycle recruitment efforts for Centurion Asset Management and Centurion Property Associates on a national level.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for developing innovative recruitment techniques to ensure that Centurion is able to secure top talent for key roles across both Canada and the United States.
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers, acting as a strategic business partner in helping them to secure top industry talent;
- Continuously identify innovative and creative ways to attract key talent, ensuring that Centurion is on the leading edge of recruitment initiatives;
- Identify opportunities to improve upon existing recruitment metrics, minimizing the amount of time that it takes to close roles and increasing the amount of quality applicants;
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop monthly recruitment campaigns, helping to increase brand awareness and ensure that Centurion is recognized as an Employer of choice;
- Identify, reach out to, and secure meetings with Senior Executives who may not be actively looking in the market;
- Conduct candidate assessments and initial phone interviews, ensuring that incumbents satisfy the requirements of both the role and Centurion’s corporate culture;
- Extend job offers to successful candidates and lead the due diligence process, effectively communicating with candidates to ensure that the benefits of both the role and Centurion as a company are highlighted;
- Develop and implement an effective onboarding program, ensuring that all new hires consistently have a positive experience regardless of their geographical location;
- Stay current with latest hiring trends and strategies, ensuring that Centurion is an early adopter of new recruitment technologies and marketing efforts; and
- Work closely with the Director of Human Capital to complete other special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a recruiter in a fast paced, high growth environment;
- Experience within the Property Management, Asset Management, Mortgage Lending and/or Investment industries considered an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task, overseeing an average of two dozen open roles at a time;
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated, possessing the ability to manage tasks with little oversight and deliver results with minimal guidance; and
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with candidates across all skill-sets and job responsibilities.
Centurion Asset Management Inc. | Centurion Property Associates Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity Employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email us. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.