Human Resources Manager
Is seeking applications for:
Human Resources Manager
Full Time Non-Union Position (quote file #31-19)
Closing Date: October 01, 2019 (midnight)
Hours of Work: 33.75 hours per week (Full Time)
Location: Kenora, Ontario (may include some travel)
Salary: $71,456 to $95,758 commensurate with experience
The Manager of Human Resources is responsible for supervision and support of assigned staff, as well as the management of all Human Resource Programs including: Labour Relations, Recruitment, Payroll and Attendance, Succession Planning & Retention, Compensation and Benefits, and the development and maintenance of Job Descriptions. The Manager of Human Resources ensures that all assigned programs are developed and regularly reviewed, managed within budget allocations, and delivered in accordance with legislative requirements, Ministry standards, and Agency policies and procedures. Another key responsibility is developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. KRRCFS provides employees with excellent work-life balance and offers full time employees exceptional vacation, pension and health benefits; all effective the date of hire.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to promote style of management characterized by behaviours consistent with the Agency’s values.
- Proficient in computer software applications including MS Office Suite and database programs.
- Exceptionally accurate data processing skills with the ability to create reports and presentations.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work in stressful, high-pressure, fast paced situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Knowledge in Human Resources and Labour Relations combined with excellent knowledge of human resource functions and pertinent legislation.
- Demonstrated experience with effective labour and employee relations.
- Experience efficiently administering employee pension (OMERS) and benefits programs.
- Ability to interpret and provide assistance with Collective Agreement.
- Experience developing and administering training programs.
- A two year/Diploma/Certificate in Human Resources/Labour Relations, Business with Human Resources/Labour Relations, Office Administration or a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CHRP or higher designation an asset.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ related experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Canadian Payroll Association Certified and/or 4 years of complete payroll experience a strong asset.
- Payroll and benefits experience; and knowledge of Ceridian software is an asset
- Must possess a valid Class G Ontario Driver's Licence and have access to a reliable vehicle with OPCF6A Insurance endorsement and minimum of $1000 000.00 Liability.
- Clear criminal reference check, Clear Vulnerable Sector check, Clear Internal Records Check and a Clear Driver’s Abstract.
Please submit resume with letter of application to:
Human Resources Department
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
820 Lakeview Drive
Fax (807)467-5539 Attn: HR
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
More searches like this
- Government and Public Sector Agencies / Commissions Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Manitoba
- Health and Social Services Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Manitoba
- Not-For-Profit Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Manitoba