HR Projects Manager
Reporting to the CEO, and working closely with the staff and leadership team, the HR Projects Manager’s focus is on implementing United Way’s talent management strategy, human resource policies, procedures and processes.
The HR Projects Manager supports or drives our success by:
- Working with management to ensure a workplace culture that encourages, celebrates, supports and develops employees, contributing to enhanced donor and volunteer experience.
- Increasing efficiency in the organization, developing project and work plans; streamlines processes, provides effective and efficient work flow
- Supporting and managing special projects and initiatives, participating in strategic initiatives to plan and further the strategic direction of the organization.
- Troubleshooting and addressing issues before they appear; providing regular updates and recommendations to the CEO.
Education & Experience
- A post-secondary degree or certificate in Human Resources, or CHRP in progress
- Five or more years recent experience in Human Resources at a middle or senior management level in a complex organization, preferably non-profit
- Experience developing and supporting dynamic team to align with cultural and strategic goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of legislation and policies related to employment, equity, diversity
- Demonstrated ability to develop, improve and sustain HR related systems to align with strategic goals
- Proficiency in French is an asset
- Must be able to travel to off-site locations
If you would like to learn more about how you can be a part of a professional, hard-working team that contributes to our community, please visit
All applications are due by 4:00 PM on November 8, 2019 (or until filled).
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org