Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, # R0090673-1
Location: Mississauga, Canada
Passionate about helping others. Some people call you a matchmaker because you have the skill of matching candidates with their next career opportunity with ease. Challenging situations don’t discourage you, they motivate you to find a solution. You are excellent at relationships, people listen to you and trust your guidance.
We are looking for a talented recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for generating and maintaining an active candidate pipeline to fill positions. These activities include sourcing passive candidates from a variety of recruitment channels, proactive outreach, referral generation as well as managing the expectations of hiring managers.
We work with some of the smartest, nicest people you'll meet. People who work here say the problems they work on are enormously challenging, and that the team culture is the most supportive they have seen.
Curious? Read on. We’re looking for recruiting talent like you.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU CAN EXPECT TO….
- Collaborate with hiring managers and senior HR leaders to move candidates along the selection and hiring process.
- Drive focused searches through a variety of channels, including internal RMS, external job boards, online channels (e.g. social networks and professional networks), niche sites, networking sites, technical schools and campus recruiting, etc.
- Successfully source active and passive candidates for assigned searches.
- Assist and execute in the development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and HR partners to drive a best in class recruiting process to ensure positions are filled within time to fill goals.
- Complete pre-screen assessments on candidates that meet the minimum requirements for assigned positions.
- Provide detailed summaries to hiring managers of candidates passing the initial screening process.
- Manage candidate offer negotiation process with hiring managers and within established company policies.
- Proactive recruiting to build talent pipeline for future opportunities.
- Follow established processes designed to ensure candidate experiences throughout the recruitment process meet a high standard level of communication, courtesy and follow up.
- Successfully sell our employer value proposition to candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience working in a Corporate environment or a combination of corporate and agency environments.
- Experience generating candidates form a variety of sourcing channels not limited to job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience managing specialized recruiting programs, candidate management, client management, vendor & agency management, immigration policy, legal & compliance issues, compensation and candidate negotiations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE…
- Experience with Workday (RMS system)
- Certification or formal training on Internet search techniques
- Previous experience as a high volume recruiter, in a consultative environment
- Bi-lingual (French) an asset
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.