Human Resources Coordinator
An exciting and immediate career opportunity is currently available at WFCU Credit Union for a:
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing day to day support within the human resources department as it relates to the full cycle recruitment process and employee relations.
In summary, the Human Resources Coordinator will:
- Report to the Manager, Human Resources
- Provide assistance with mid-entry level recruitment process to “hire the best”
- Prepare reports and correspondence as it relates to all matters of employment
- Work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment while adapting to changing priorities
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, professionalism and confidentiality
As the successful candidate, you’ll have responsibility for:
- Delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Developing HR processes and creating detailed procedures
- Researching ideas to help support our culture as a Certified Great Place to Work™
The “must-have” skills and qualifications that we’re looking for are:
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources or a related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a related position
- A self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert computer proficiency skills operating Microsoft Excel and Word
These additional skills are considered assets too:
- A minimum of three years of recruitment experience
- Experience navigating a Human Resources Information System
- Experience working in the financial services industry
If you feel you’re feel you’re a great fit, let us know why!
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications may be sent to the attention of:
Associate Vice President, Human Resources - WFCU Credit Union
3000 Marentette Avenue, Windsor, Ontario N8X 4G2
WFCU Credit Union will accommodate the needs of candidates with disabilities through our recruitment process as we are made aware of these requests. The accommodation will be based on the individual needs of the job candidate.
About WFCU Credit Union
WFCU Credit Union is recognized as one of the leading, progressive financial organizations in Southwestern Ontario. Our team is committed to providing our members with a high level of service while making our community the best place to live and work. As a member of our team you’ll have the opportunity to work in a positive, goal driven and professional environment. You’ll experience the unmatched employment philosophy of an organization that is committed to opportunities for professional and self-development, employee wellness, competitive compensation and a culture of celebration!