Human Resources Generalist
As a member of DHL Supply Chain, a world class leader in third party logistics, we are currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist. Reporting to the HR Manager, the Senior Human Resources Generalist supports a group of Team Members and partners with Operations Managers and Supervisors to ensure Company policies and procedures are being followed. The incumbent will support the site in developing a positive work culture, which makes our Company First Choice for Associates.
Our dynamic team is committed to providing first class service to our business partners. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and strong individual, who can support our large client group across various shifts and have a strong focus on employee relations. Are you ready to grow your career and challenge yourself? Are you looking for a fast paced work environment within a Company that offers a competitive salary structure and great benefits and perks? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
- Supporting current and future business needs through development, engagement and retention of associates
- Developing strong, professional relationships with employees and business leaders
- Actively partnering with business leaders by providing guidance and recommendations through understanding Company policies and procedures
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding legislation and laws related to HR activities
- Investigating and responding to legal matters
- Strong focus on employee relations and engagement, building trusting relationships with associates
- Supporting various programs such as progressive discipline, performance management, etc.
- Implementing HR initiatives aligned with overall business strategies
- Managing STD/LTD claims
- Conducting and managing internal investigations as needed
- Handling escalations
- Partnering with cross functions teams, such as payroll and safety as necessary
- Answering benefits, pension and other process related questions
- Administering various programs such as Uniforms, Safety shoes, etc.
- HR Records Management
- Supporting recruitment of management members within the operation
- Supporting Operations Team with the corrective action process
- Providing training to both hourly and management employee groups as required
- Participating in Company sponsored events
- Participating in projects as required