Human Resources Generalist
2 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
Canadian Niagara Power Inc. (CNPI) is looking for an energetic and dynamic individual with Human Resources experience in the following areas: interpretation and administration of collective agreements, fostering labour and employee relations, solid understanding of defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans, benefits and disability administration, compensation administration, supporting training and development programs as well as supporting the recruitment and selection process. The successful candidate must possess a high level of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism. Must have demonstrated maturity, be self-motivated and completely reliable. The individual must possess tact, diplomacy and good judgement/discretion when dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information to align with the Company’s Vision and Core Values.
If you are seeking a rewarding career, opportunity to work both independently, and be part of a collaborative and dynamic team with an attractive compensation package - we encourage you to apply!
Preference will be for a candidate that meets the following attributes, skills and qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration – Human Resources;
- A minimum of five (5) years related work experience as described above is essential;
- A CHRP/CHRL designation or currently working towards;
- Solid understanding of all legislation and laws related to Human Resources;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now would be considered an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Advanced computer skills with practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Exceptional organizational skills and have a strong attention to detail;
- Must hold and maintain a valid class “G” Ontario driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.