Staff Engagement Specialist
6 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
Under the direction of the Executive Manager, Staff Engagement, the Staff Engagement Specialist is responsible for the delivery of key human resource functions such as recruitment, organizational learning, training and development, performance management and attendance management. Advises and supports the VPL management team and staff on a range of human resource related matters. Contributes to the development and maintenance of department policies and procedures in accordance with current legislation, with a focus on inclusion and diversity, and ensures operational effectiveness through technological efficiencies and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation (CHRP or CHRL) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related HR generalist experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of classroom and e-learning.
- Demonstrated experience with disability and attendance management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and engage staff and commitment to professional development.