Talent Acquisition Specialist - Contract
Reporting to the CEO, the Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist manages full life-cycle recruiting across all business units and fosters strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization. As an Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a lead role in identifying and engaging top talent, improving and contributing to our employer brand along with attracting our most important asset – our people!
What You’ll Do
- Headhunt and activate passive candidates to nurture a pipeline of top talent for high priority positions with a continuous pulse on the candidate landscape
- Research competitors, create market maps and share market intel with the leadership team
- Manage internal referral program by staying in close contact with recruitment and sales team, being available to meeting potential candidates and providing timely feedback
- Actively seek out creative and cost-effective strategies to source candidates, build talent pipelines, leverage technology, and re-engineer the recruitment process
- Create and update all internal and external job postings and job descriptions
- Drive inbound applications using social tools like LinkedIn, professional networking, direct sourcing, social media, external boards and employee referrals
- Score inbound applications using knockout criteria and ensure that ATS jobs/pipelines are consistently cleaned and updated
- Interview candidates using a standardized and consistent method. Ensure that both quantitative and qualitative information is captured into the candidate profile (score each meeting)
- Meet with Hiring Managers weekly to discuss movement within teams and pipeline
- Coordinate hiring team schedules for interviews and job shadows
- Negotiate and send offer letters
- Ensure all references and background checks are completed
- Partner with external recruiters to fill niche roles
- Partner with HR to conduct New Hire surveys (2 Weeks and 1 Month)
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree
- 2-5 years of recruitment experience in an internal or agency environment
- Experience headhunting and developing call lists
- You have the ability work effectively with a remote team during COVID-19
- You have exceptional storytelling and influencing skills to positively represent Clarity in the market - you are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who engages with our team has a positive experience
- You possess an intuitive, methodical, curious, tenacious and persevering mindset
- You are highly self-directed and solution-oriented with a high sense of urgency to deliver results and meet business deadlines
- You are comfortable using Gmail and system/tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, ZoomInfo and Bullhorn
If you feel you’d be a great fit but don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply. Thank you for considering Clarity!
We do appreciate all interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.