Total Rewards Specialist (12 Months Contract)
Total Rewards Specialist will be responsible for functioning as a Compensation & Benefits Specialist, managing the administration and analysis of various HR programs providing compensation, benefits and perks to Cox Automotive Canada (CAC) team members. They will also partner with the HRBPs, Payroll and Finance group to ensure that CAC maintains a competitive compensation and benefits program that attracts and retains high quality talent and ensures that the company continues to be a top employer in the automotive service industry.
- Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate HRBPs, and leaders on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Own the maintenance of the Career Framework & Salary Structure (includes job code maintenance, market analysis, recommendations for changes to program).
- Manage annual rewards cycle including annual system preparation, managing the timeline and communications, testing of changes / updates to the system, ensuring data integrity, reporting and administration while the tool is open for manager recommendations.
- Submission of quarterly Org Vue Reporting to International
- Manage annual bonus program including conducting quarterly bonus plan audits to ensure correct plans and targets are reflected in HRIS and leading annual bonus plan communication to eligible team members.
- Benefit Plan analysis, recommendations and costing of any plan changes, including conducting Benefit Audits / Invoice reconciliation (incl. ASO billing for absence mgt) between HRIS reporting and Vendor invoices.
- Responsibility for management of Disability programs (STD / LTD) and partnering with vendor to manage absences and return to work programs.
- Manage Group RRSP / DPSP plan and monitor plan membership trends, requests for withdrawals & terminations.
- Provide guidance to management, employees and the HR organization regarding market trends in total rewards and keep updated on legislation, marketplace changes and advances, making recommendations to ensure competitiveness and compliance.
- Responsible for international reporting requirements for OrgVue and working with HR Operations team on various reporting requests and/or regular reporting requirements related to the total rewards function.
- Oversee the administration of the Company Car Program
- Work with HR Coordinator to plan and host education sessions / communication for CAC TMs (benefits / wellness / comp)
- Participate in the International Wellness Committee and implementation of International Wellness Strategy
- Participate or manage ad hoc projects as they arise.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, HR Management or related degree; CHRP and/or CCP/CEBS designation an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an HR environment, with at least 3 years managing and administering compensation and/or benefit plans.
- Advanced analytical skills and Microsoft Office proficiency (Pivot Tables, V-LookUp etc)
- Experience working with HRIS systems to pull information and manipulate data
- In depth knowledge of provincial and federal legislation and employment laws
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to see the bigger picture to ensure collaboration in finding the best solution and continually improve process.
- Professional, demonstrate a high level of integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bilingual (English / French) an asset but not required
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
More searches like this
- Automotive Services Rewards / Compensation Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Montréal
- Information Technology, Software, Services Rewards / Compensation Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Montréal
- Manufacturing Rewards / Compensation Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Montréal
- Telecom / Internet Rewards / Compensation Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer jobs in Montréal