Chief People Officer
P3 Veterinary Partners is seeking an experienced Chief People Officer to join our innovative team in a full-time capacity.
P3 is a 100% Canadian-owned veterinary practice group. Our mission is to empower veterinary teams to live their passion and focus on unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them. Through our dynamic group of small animal hospitals, P3 strives to be the best place to work in veterinary health care.
The Chief People Officer will take on significant responsibility in the processes and practices that make our hospitals welcoming, energizing, and rewarding places to work. The successful candidate will serve as a steady, balanced resource focused on:
- Developing a People strategy
- Fostering teamwork, collaboration and managing peer-to-peer and intra-group coaching
- Promoting a positive working culture within P3 and ensuring that P3’s vision and values are mirrored throughout the organization
- Assisting in the delivery of a wonderful client experience – collaborating on standards and measuring compliance
- Supporting individual team members in their growth through professional development and evaluate continuing education goals
- Liasing with P3’s Medical Advisory Board, university professors, college instructors, industry program providers and individual instructors to develop and coordinate courses
- Ensures that high performers are recognized and empowered to grow within our group of hospitals
- Effective communication within the organization and to clients to reflect our culture and values
- Collaborating with the Manager of Recruitment to identify, attract, onboard, and retain high-quality talent
- Collaborating with Regional Managers and Practice Managers to set individual and clinic non-financial performance goals. These include specific patient care and client experience metrics
- Ensuring clients, team members, and all other key stakeholders experience engaging, motivating, and empowering interactions
- Developing industry leading compensation, benefits and rewards programs
- Championing P3’s commitment to being a Great Place to Work… the best place to work in veterinary medicine. Develop plans for growth and improvement based on results of annual surveys and communication to P3 team members
- Driving PBL and Q4 leadership within the entire P3 organization
The successful candidate will possess an undergraduate and/or post graduate degree in Human Resources or will have completed a professional development program in a similarly related field. A minimum of 10 years of related experience is required, and experience in veterinary medicine is a definite asset.
We value our Employees, and prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Program
- A comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick Days
- Continuing Education
- Paid Professional Dues
- Annual Wellness Allowance
- Discount on veterinary services for your own pets
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.