HR Administrative Agent
- Perform various administrative duties including support to the human resources department, update customer files in our internal systems including but not limited to PPSA updates, recall notices and other duties as required.
- Account receivable duties including update of A/R files and bank deposits.
- Support for human resources activities including recruitment and health & safety activities and assigned projects.
- Greet clients and answer reception phone lines directing the calls as required.
- Coordinate mail and couriers including coordinate incoming mail to recipients.
- Coordinate office supplies and manage various office vendor relationships
- Coordinate with the building facilities team as needed
- Other duties as required
· Administration/Business/Human Resources diploma and 2 years office experience preferably with some Human Resources experience
· Strong organization and customer service skills
· Communication skills preferably in French and English
· Ability to work with numbers
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team and on their own
· Advanced knowledge of Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Office environment
- Local driving may be required on a monthly basis with the bank and vendors – individual should have a valid license and access to a car
Why join Hitachi Capital Canada?
- You will be part of a fast-growing major Canadian Leasing and Asset Finance company
- You will be working in a dynamic and experienced team
- You will have the opportunity to grow in an environment where teamwork, respect, open-mindedness and accuracy are at the core of our company values
- You will be part of a team who gives back to his community via his Community Action Committee.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Should you be selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly. Hitachi Capital Canada values diversity and is committed to accessibility. Should you require you require accommodation due to disability, please notify the Human Resources Recruiter.