Systems Consultant, HR
- Designations Required/Preferred
Working as a team member within Human Resources, the Systems Consultant, HR provides leadership in the integration and enhancement of technology to support the Human Resources (HR) and Organizational Development (OD) portfolio vision and strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- HR functional leader in upgrading and implementing HR systems inclusive of the learning management, Human Resources, and may include payroll and Time and Attendance systems, etc.
- Supporting the ongoing implementation & configuration of new and existing modules through research, design, analysis, planning, testing and go-live; communicates system changes and impacts to stakeholders
- Develop and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancements, new software and upgrades. Collaborates with HR and OD users to coordinate all UAT, review findings and troubleshoot issues for resolution
- Liaising with the Information Technology Services team to trouble shoot and resolve system issues in a timely manner
- Using key change management principles, the Systems Consultant will lead quality improvement initiatives using technology with HR and OD subject matter experts. This would include leading business process redesign projects that further automate our work and leverages existing or new technology
- Staying abreast of emerging HR and OD technology trends and needs through research and networking, evaluate options against business requirements and make recommendations to management that improve existing business and system processes
- Supporting end users with the identification of data elements and logic required to develop operational report specifications
- Develops and maintains system documentation to reflect any new system upgrade or process re-engineering
- Partner with the broader HR portfolio to develop and execute training for end users, including training manuals, procedures, job aids, guidelines and documentation.
- Graduate of a recognized Computer Science or Business degree program with at least 3 years related and relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in implementation of Learning Management and/or Human Resources applications
- Experience in the analysis, design, development and implementation of new software installations and upgrades
- Solid experience gathering and documenting business requirements, performing data analysis and translating business requirements into functional system requirements.
- Strong understanding and technical competence in a broad range of project development and management methodologies
- Proven experience leading business process redesign, champion of change with experience assisting others to adopt new and innovative approaches
- Strong facilitation, planning and leadership skills to gather requirements, manage timelines and resolve project and system issues
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others and manage project deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of training programs and packages
- Knowledge of a Safety Culture in a Health Care Setting in compliance with the OHSA
- 3-5 years recent working experience in Human Resources
- Experience in leading Test planning and Execution
- Experience with Saba learning management system
Teaching and Research
- St. Joseph's Health Care London through its affiliation with Western University and Fanshawe College is a leading research and teaching hospital. As an employee of St. Joseph's you will be expected to engage in role related teaching and research activities in addition to any of your clinical duties
- Provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing
Posting date: January 04, 2021
Submission deadline: January 17, 2021
Stacy Kearns, Human Resources
Please apply to posting #44203 via the St. Joseph's Health Care London website: https://ats.sjhc.london.on.ca/viewPosting.php?posting=44203
Your interest in this opportunity is appreciated.
Only those under consideration will be contacted.