Senior Learning and Development Coordinator
6 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Based at the Canadian Operations Centre in Timmins, ON, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Learning and Development Coordinator to join our Learning & Development team, reporting to the Learning & Development Superintendent.
The Senior Learning and Development Coordinator will work within a strong team environment, in a highly visible role, with a focus on employee and leadership development programs. This position will also support the daily processes associated to employee development including onboarding, technical training and coordination of external learning requirements. The position will lead and ensure the performance of the Learning Process to defined quality metrics and continually measure the return on investment of learning initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for performance of the learning process and the successful competency development of our employees;
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive suite of employee and leadership development programs;
- Support the Learning & Development Superintendent on developing and delivering enterprise learning initiatives;
- Coordinate the acquisition of funding from third party sources based on current and future learning requirements;
- Assist in the development and change process for the successful development and integration of learning resources;
- Develop and review learning materials, performance standards, storyboards and eLearning development;
- Work with Trainers / OJT Trainers in the classroom and field to ensure learning standards and the appropriate transfer of knowledge are met;
- Responsible for ensuring On-Job Practical Evaluators are skilled and ready to “qualify” learners;
- Completes and updates training requirements and skill profiles;
- Participates in the Learning & Development planning and budgeting process.
Our ideal candidate has:
- College Diploma or University Degree;
- Minimum ten years’ experience in adult learning and instructional design;
- Minimum ten years’ experience facilitating leadership development programs for front-line supervisors and management;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Competency-based learning knowledge and strong understanding of training concepts and methodologies;
- Ability and energy to work with high volume of work in a dynamic workplace;
- Frequent travel to remote mining operations (>25%).
In addition, you will have:
- Strong organizational skills with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Together, we are building a world-class gold mine and our success is determined by the hard work and dedication of our team. All of our team members are rewarded with a competitive benefits package and on-the-job perks, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Group Benefit package
- Training and learning opportunities
Should you be the successful candidate for this role, you will be contacted by a member of our Human Resources Department to schedule an interview.