About the Organization
Since 1888, Inscape has been designing products and services that are focused on the future, so businesses can adapt and evolve without investing in their workspaces all over again. Our versatile portfolio includes systems furniture, storage, and walls – all of which are adaptable and built to last. Inscape’s wide dealer network, showrooms in the United States and Canada, along with full service and support for all of our clients, enables us to stand out from the crowd. We make it simple. We make it smart. We make our clients wonder why they didn’t choose us sooner.
We are currently looking for a HRIS Administrator to join our team.
About the Opportunity:
The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for the support of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and ensure its optimal use throughout the organization. The HRIS Administrator will perform a variety of activities, such as, data management, reporting, problem solving, training, system maintenance and enhancement. The HRIS Administrator will also administer all company benefits.
Responsibilities & what you’ll be doing:
- General system administration and maintenance of all employee related HRIS information from hire to termination, including entry, revisions and ongoing maintenance, in a timely and proficient manner;
- Maintain data integrity in the HRIS by developing audit processes to analyze and identify data issues;
- Ensure documentation and processes are in place to satisfy audit requirements;
- Support and optimize the design, development and performance of the HRIS and related business data and processes;
- Assist in implementing business process strategies for end-to-end HR processes to achieve efficiency, productivity and improved governance and control;
- Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing;
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management;
- Develop and lead HRIS training sessions for HR, managers and employees;
- Document all processes, workflows, and related system activities for system users;
- Acts as primary point of contact to all external HRIS consultants and internal partners for case management and post-production support and day-to-day issues;
- Oversee the HR Department’s data and reporting needs, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, ad hoc reports, and data requests for surveys. Utilize appropriate reporting tools, calculated fields, and advanced Excel features;
- Administers company benefits and ensure that records are accurately maintained for all information (i.e. additions, termination, changes to coverage, salary changes, employee premiums, etc.);
- Reconciles monthly statements and invoices; ensures that payments are made in a timely manner;
- Liaises with third party benefit administrator;
- Responds to all employees regarding benefits queries, questions or concerns;
- Involvement in a variety of special projects and other HR / Payroll administrative duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- College diploma in Business, Human Resources or equivalent work experience as an HRIS Administrator;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar HRIS role, HR systems, reporting tools and HR processes, benefits and payroll functions;
- Strong knowledge and experience with HRIS Systems (Dayforce an asset);
- Advance proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Excel (experience with macros, v-lookups and pivot tables, etc.);
- Highly attentive to detail and committed to quality;
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a time-sensitive environment and adapt to frequently changing priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with employees and clarify concerns and concepts;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to assess a situation by gathering facts and evaluating data;
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated, quick learner with a strong work ethic and dedication to timely data management and accurate reporting;
- Service focused with a strong sense of urgency;
- Respects and maintains confidentiality at all times;
- Some experience processing payroll would be an asset.
Like what you’re hearing so far, but still wondering if Inscape is right for you? We also offer:
- A competitive base salary and comprehensive health benefits;
- Work-life balance with flexible work hours;
- Support of continuing education training and programs;
- Ongoing on-the-job learning and development; learning from a leader with a wealth of knowledge;
- Opportunity to evolve with a growing organization.
Interested in being a part of Inscape? We look forward to your application! Inscape embraces diversity and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume using the link below: