Administrator, Human Resources - Contract
Administrator, Human Resources
1 Year Contract
Do you enjoy providing administrative support to the Human Resources team? and increase the efficiency and integration of the HR group by facilitating integrated communication and documentation across the department.
If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our People & Culture department as an Administrator, Human Resources, and work in a position you thrive in!
The Ontario Medical Association (OMA) advocates for and supports doctors, seeking to strengthen their leadership role in caring for patients. We continually seek to be the trusted voice in transforming Ontario’s health care system by courageously pursuing best practices, new ideas, solutions, and opportunities to improve.
Working with the HR team, your responsibilities will be:
Project Management Support:
- Assist in the drafting and updating of P&C portfolio documentation for key initiatives: project documents, timelines, calendar, and action registers.
- Maintain the documentation and communication of HR standard procedures in coordination with HR, L&D, ECE.
- Advance the review, updating and streamlining as needed of HR content on StaffSpace.
- Filing - Review and update as necessary documentation in employee and candidate files, for compliance and consistency.
Support to Project Work:
- Works closely with 2ICs to provides ad hoc support on cross functional projects and initiatives upon request.
- Other duties upon request.
Requirements that are important to us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Some working knowledge of business administration, HR practices, project management, or other related experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relative experience.
Interested Applicants are welcome to apply through this link:
For further information, visit our website at www.oma.org. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Ontario Medical Association is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.