Total Rewards and HRIS Coordinator
An exciting Permanent Full-Time opportunity as a Total Rewards and HRIS Coordinator exists in the Human Resources Department, reporting to the Manager. As a member of the hospital’s human resources team, the Total Rewards and HRIS Coordinator is responsible for the smooth and effective coordination of all HRIS/Payroll, and Total Rewards administration for the Hospital and Foundation.
Summary of Duties, but not limited to:
• Enrolls new hires as well as completes all employee changes including: salary increases, job transfers, status changes, title change, union transfers etc. Enters in new departments and cost centres and creates new jobs within Ceridian.
• Serves as payroll backup as required.
• Completes bi-weekly salary review and processes step increases
• Participates in the creation, analysis and reporting of people-oriented data and information in support of system processes, maintenance and updates.
• Participates in a team effort to streamline procedures, optimizing system-based reporting and other related activities.
• Assists with audits, ensuring ongoing integrity of the Human Resources data.
• Liaises with providers as appropriate to ensure clarity on general benefits and HOOPP inquiries.
• Completes ongoing benefit and pension administration related to the processing of employee benefit changes
• Audits benefits data held by third party administrator and other service providers.
• Responds to calls from members with questions/concerns relating to the benefit plan, payroll deductions and the level of service provided by the external service providers.
• Provides resources and clarification on areas related to the administration of the multiple benefits plans for both a unionized and non-unionized workforce.
• Inputs/Updates information on the direct debit files for employees on leave, working closely with the Payroll Specialist to ensure premiums and contributions are accurate.
• Monitors LTD and Life/AD&D cancellations when employees reach age 64/65 and transfers to the appropriate benefit class.
• Works closely with Payroll Specialist and Total Rewards Specialist with the quarterly and year-end reconciliation of leave of absences.
• Assists with flexible work arrangements by working with the Total Rewards Specialist to ensure that the payroll schedule is updated accordingly.
• Administration of the peer to peer Recognition Program.
• Ensures standard operating processes are maintained.
As a role model and champion you will work to identify and integrate safe, best practices into daily activities to foster the delivery of safe and exemplary care.
The responsibilities described above are representative and are not to be construed as all-inclusive.