Position Title: Recruitment Specialist
Department: Talent Management
Employee Group: Non-Union
Job Class: PE004
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: 37.50 hours weekly as per schedule
Posting Type: Open
Posting Date: March 1, 2021
The Manager of Talent Management is currently seeking a Recruitment Specialist. This position provides support to the hospital in all aspects of the recruitment function, and is a subject matter expert within this area of the Talent Management portfolio of programs and processes.
- Act as an advisor and coach to managers on talent and recruitment issues and processes
- Provide full-cycle recruitment services in support of the talent acquisition strategy and collective bargaining agreements
- Develop and track recruitment sourcing strategies and marketing campaigns
- Support the workforce planning process in collaboration with HR Consultants and Organizational Development.
- Develop relationships with post-secondary educational institutions to source new graduates through career fairs and other events—onsite or virtual.
- Develop and implement Waypoint recruitment events—onsite or virtual.
- Participate in Exit and Stay Interview processes, in support of the recognition and retention strategy
- Develop and implement continuous quality improvement initiatives regarding talent management processes
- Post-secondary education at the Bachelor’s degree level; Human Resources Management Certificate or working towards; specialized training/education in full cycle recruitment
- Minimum of 3 years’ of progressive recruitment work experience, preferably within a unionized environment
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, influence, and constructively manage conflict
- Advanced interviewing skills
- Experience with candidate management/applicant tracking systems
- Pipeline management and strategic thinking
- Intermediate project management skills; with advanced planning and organizing skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to promote an inclusive environment and integrate differences
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities with ease and resiliency
- Results oriented work ethic to work independently and undertake tasks needed to accomplish work objectives and deliver quality, consistent and timely results
- Models and promotes core ethical practice, Waypoint Values (Caring, Respect, Accountability, Innovation), and reflects an optimistic and positive attitude
- Preference for proficiency in French/English language skills
How do I apply?
Waypoint employees apply through the Employee Self-Service portal at https://employees.waypointcentre.ca and external applicants apply to http://www.waypointcentre.ca/i_want_to/join_your_team by quoting Job ID WC21-60. **Please note: this position will remain posted until filled.** Attach your cover letter and resume detailing why you are interested in this opportunity and how you meet the qualifications and key accountabilities specified.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued and respected. Waypoint offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of our recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
All applicants are thanked for their interest in this position, however, due to high volumes only those selected for an interview will be contacted.