6 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
- Locates qualified candidates within the applicant tracking system. Occasionally sources limited job boards and professional associations. May work with staffing agencies and hiring managers to fill contract positions in order to meet immediate, project related staffing needs.
- Screens candidate application materials, such as cover letters, employment applications, resumes, recommendation letters, writing samples, etc. Conducts preliminary interviews to identify applicants who meet the requisite skills and qualifications for moving forward in the selection process.
- Interacts with hiring managers to develop an understanding of job requirements. May assist managers in opening a job requisition. Communicates regularly with hiring manager to provide status updates.
- Performs pre-employment tasks to include, scheduling candidate interviews and travel, submitting information for background checks, arranging testing, preparing new hiring paperwork and coordinating orientation.
- Creates written job offers, communicates with selected candidates about conditional vs. final offers, salary and benefit terms.
- Promotes TSYS by attending community events etc.
- Issues Records of Employment for Leave of Absences and terminations
- Maintains employee personnel files (scan, file as required)
- Assists employees with benefit paperwork- scan and send to Corporate Team Pay & Benefit Center
- Runs reports
- Issues employment verification letters
- Assists in the coordination of social events
What Part Will You Play?
- Deepens knowledge of HR policies and HR programs. Assists in HR policy administration and supports the successful ongoing operation of HR programs. Troubleshoots any gaps or areas for improvement. Provides team members with responses to a broad range of questions.
- Increases knowledge of HR data and available reports, and leverages knowledge to develop and deliver routine reports and recommend measurement processes which support the HR function, executive and senior leader requests, and new initiatives.
- Leverages increasing growing knowledge of the HR function, business priorities, as well as HR programs and goals to conduct robust analyses which provide actionable data.
- Conducts research to support HR program development or HR practices to support the achievement of business goals.
- Participates in the development of defined reports and presentations needed for a range of audiences.
- Monitors and participates in HCM system business processes. Identifies items requiring escalation. Assists manager or other HR leaders with special projects as needed.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Typically Human Resources, Economics or Business Administration
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Experience
- HR analyst experience or other HR/Recruiting experience emphasizing analysis, problem solving, independent thinking, and effective communication.
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Experience in a call center and/or retail environment
- HR Analyst, HR Compliance, or HR Generalist experience
- CHRP, CHRL or RPR certifications
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- HR System/Application Knowledge - Ability to quickly learn to use HR systems proficiently. Intermediate capabilities for applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Understanding of HR policies and practices - Basic understanding of HR policies and practices within the legal and regulatory environment.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.