7 days left
- Designations Required/Preferred
We at Leggett & Platt Automotive are looking for an HR Generalist to join our growing Automotive Team in Windsor, ON. We are a multi-billion-dollar globally diversified company that designs and manufactures various engineered components and products. Our growing automotive business unit, which exceeds one billion dollars in sales, is comprised of four main product segments with operations on three continents. Our customers include OEM and Tier 1 automotive companies.
In this role, you will report to the HR Business Partner and will be responsible for pursuing department objectives and service all company functions through Human Resources activities.
If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding opportunity to showcase your expertise, we want you!
What will you be doing?
- Provide HR support to all departments of the organization to achieve the business priorities and the HR strategic agenda
- Promote, implement, and communicate activities regarding policies, regulations and standards related to occupational issues for hourly and salary staff
- Coach business line managers to facilitate achievement of established business objectives throughout a proper people management.
- Manage monthly HR metrics (budgeting, attendance, hiring activities, etc.)
- Effectively communicate to employees on relevant topics regarding HR processes, main organizational changes, etc.
- Recruit, develop and retain high-performing and talented workforce for the organization.
- Identify training and development needs through performance management system outcomes, as well as competencies and leadership behaviors evaluations.
We’re looking for someone with:
- University degree in Business Administration or related field
- CHRP/CHRL designation preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources (ISO/TS16949 manufacturing environment preferred)
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to build long term relationships and put effort in earning trust
- Effective communication skills
- English fluent
Reasons you’ll love it here: Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.