Recruitment Associate (ERS 40044)
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time
Closing Date: October 18, 2019
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Duties: Reporting to the Human Resources Specialist, the incumbent provides support to Employment Services with the recruitment and selection process, projects, and assisting with departmental tasks as necessary.
· Post-secondary 3 year diploma/degree in HR Management or Administrative program with an emphasis on HR Management
· Minimum 5 years of progressive recruitment experience in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
· An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
· CHRP/CHRL designation in progress preferred
· Recruitment experience in a unionized environment preferred
· Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills required
· Must be proficient in working with large amounts of data and using multiple software programs
· Excellent analytical skills
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.