Human Resources Senior Advisor
At Bouthillette Parizeau Inc. we are the building engineers of the future, resolving our clients’ most complex challenges. Our passionate team of experts conceptualize, develop and execute award-winning projects in all disciplines of building engineering. Each project aims to reduce the global environmental footprint and tackle the challenges of climate change. We invest in knowledge, both technically and in soft skills. Our team never stops learning and is constantly innovating.
Our firm is actively growing and employs more than 500 seasoned professionals with offices in Montreal, Laval, Longueuil, Joliette, Quebec City, Lévis, Gatineau, Ottawa and Vancouver.
Bouthillette Parizeau is currently looking for a Human Resources Senior Advisor for our Ottawa office.
- Actively participate in the implementation of the HR team's strategic action plan.
- Optimize the operational responsiveness of the human resources team by developing and proposing innovative ideas and solutions and collaborating in their implementation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a comprehensive skills program to achieve organizational goals.
- In collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Advisors, develop creative sourcing strategies to attract top talent, recrute certain positions and participate in talent acquisition projects.
- Undertake a consultant role with internal managers: coaching and developing managers (management skills, talent development, career management, etc.), recommend skills develop training/ workshops.
- Inform managers and employees about legislation, policies and internal programs.
- Be a close part of the development of human resources programs and policies, promote them and ensure their compliance.
- Conducting OHS projects and oversee the development of our OSH program.
- Actively participate in various internal committees as an HR representative.
- Manage daily HR activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar position as a general manager of human resources and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in organizational development and Change Management.
- Masters degree in a relevant field is an asset (organizational development, human resources)
- CHRP or CHRL designation
- Experience in consulting firms is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the labour laws and OHS (Quebec, Ontario)
- Bilingual both written and spoken.
- Experience in an advisory role.
- Other requirements: customer-oriented, creative and proactive in finding solutions, organized and results-oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and good communication skills.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- Flexible summer schedule all year long
- Competitive salary
- Complete range of benefits
- Valuable coaching through our mentoring program
- An ongoing training program within the work environment
Bouthillette Parizeau welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those considered will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Construction Industries Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Gatineau
- Engineering Workplace / Employment Law Generalist, Specialist, Business Partner, Consultant, Recruiter, Interviewer 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Gatineau