Human Resources Advisor
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As part of the People Experience Team, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Coaching and guiding People Managers and Employees to use and benefit from self-service
- Assist with Knowledge Portal navigation and policy interpretation
- Continuously improve the Knowledge base to increase usage and improve employee experience
- Work with team to align policies and processes across locations
- Support the people leads with reorganizations, working closely with internal and external partners to complete the end to end process.
- Ensure effective onboarding for new hires in partnership with Talent Acquisition
- Deliver people practices in line with all local legal/regulatory frameworks (e.g., policy changes, provide content for HR Training sessions, etc.)
- Resolve escalations where local expertise is required. Involving relevant internal and external partners as needed.
- System Mastery – has an in depth working knowledge of all HR systems.
- Champions the employee experience and drives continuous improvement and process efficiency in partnership with internal and external partners/stakeholders and leveraging technology where possible
What you need to know about this position:
- You will support managers and employees at 2 manufacturing locations in Toronto – time split 50/50
- Manages the service awards and scholarship program including; interfacing with the vendors, employees, people managers as needed.
- Responsible for employee relations; including working with the Centers of Excellence, Compliance and Integrity team and completing investigations as needed
- Support Timekeeping System Project – move to KRONOS
- Accountable for workforce planning - time & attendance
- Delivering the Organization Pillar (IL6S); and support the implementation of local projects or initiatives
- Improve overall employee experience – leveraging the organizational model and supporting employee and manager self serve
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Leadership skills to uphold policy, provide direct, actionable feedback and support Managers with decision making and execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate well with people all levels in organization; build and leverage relationships and diffuse high-tension situations effectively
- Conflict Management skills - read situations quickly, reach agreements and settle disputes equitably
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Related Field required
Job specific requirements:
- Human Resources Generalist experience required (Minimum 3 years)
HR Experience in a manufacturing environment required (Minimum 2 years)
Knowledge and experience working in HPWS, Lean Six Sigma or Total Productive Maintenance work systems, KRONOS (Minimum 2 years)
*We currently have one full-time and one 18 month contract opportunity available
Accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.