At Home Instead, we’re celebrating 2 decades of providing highly personalized care to seniors in Central Toronto. Our motto "To us, it's personal®" is more than just words. It's a principle that permeates everything we do.
Why work with us
We invite you to be part of a well-established, highly regarded home care agency in Central Toronto. Our Home Instead office is in the top 1% of offices within the worldwide global network.
A career with Home Instead - Central Toronto means something. It means your work will have a positive impact on seniors, families, and caregivers. It means your ideas, passion, and professional goals are supported with resources and recognition. It means your talent, experience, and ambition is recognized and rewarded.
At Home Instead - Central Toronto office, we:
- Put people first.
- Bring people together and create a sense of team and community.
- Empower people to own their role.
- Create a space where people can be themselves, while valuing diversity.
About the team
The HR team is the face of HR, responds to changing business needs, and drives continuous improvement across the organization.
We are looking for a dynamic HR Coordinator who will:
- Offer HR support to the team;
- Respond to queries and provide guidance in line with Home Instead processes and policies;
- Manage time effectively and prioritize efficiently to meet the needs of the organization;
- Complete administrative tasks for HR processes including, but not limited to, full cycle recruitment, and employee training & development;
- Ensure accuracy of employee data.
You are someone who has:
- 2 to 3 years of HR or relevant experience in HR;
- HR Degree/Diploma or other relevant degree;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience using an HRIS preferably ApplicantStack
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, following processes and actioning requests in a timely and customer-centric manner