Leader, People and Culture
LEADER , PEOPLE AND CULTURE
Build and drive the HR function at a mid sized organization offering full financial services. Ensuring all initiatives align with the strategic objectives of the business and performance and engagement is achieved across the firm.
As this is a newly created role, the individual with management and potentially external consultant support, will need to create the role.
Part Time of Fulltime. Permanent.
Location: Downtown Toronto
- Voice of the employees/Employee Relations
- Recruitment and retention
- Compensation/reward & Performance reviews & Succession Planning
- Policies and Procedures and Behaviours
- Employee Development
- HR Administration
- HR certification preferred, and degree
- Relevant experience
- Desire to build the function
- Ability to work in office most of the time
- Ability to work fairly independently
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Be teck savvy and able to embrace other technologies.
- Have a problem identify and solution approach to issues.
Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org