Advisor - Human Resources
Advisor - Human Resources
Duration: Full Time
Work Location: 3 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga
Deadline Date: 2021-06-22
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a Human Resources Advisor, you help the organization meet its objectives by offering managers and employees integrated advisory services in all HR areas, including organizational design, talent management and acquisition, training and competency development, health management, total compensation, and workplace relations. You implement HR practices and policies that reflect the organization’s culture and vision.
You advise and assist clients and partners and develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.
You propose recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes
- Advise managers to help them identify and implement solutions and practices to address HR management issues
- Help develop and implement objectives, solutions and action plans
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (major in Human Resources) or Industrial Relations
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience in human resources management support
- Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- CHRP designation
- Office 365 and other IT tools
- Human resources programs
- Human resources specialty and workplace regulations
- Client services standards
- Familiar with a cooperative financial organization (asset)
- French knowledge (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
- Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
- Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/60c0a886daa7f70522f3a30e/51fc022258b70066fae4a049/en