Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Mississauga, ON
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. At Sandvik we are committed to teamwork and believe in the power of developing ideas and solutions together. We leverage our shared passion, diversity, open-mindedness, and cooperative spirit to shape the future of our industry and, with it, the path of your career.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for strategic recruitment and workforce planning. They will also develop relationships with both managers and employees to ensure support in daily HR related tasks.
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
- Provide recommendations and coordinate recruitment and selection process for the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs to effectively develop and execute recruitment strategies for assigned functions.
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of various HR initiatives including compensation programs, talent management, performance management, and the interpretation and consultation of various assessment related tools.
- Lead in the development of sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions.
- Remain current with market initiatives and proactively seek opportunities to promote Sandvik.
- Establish relationships with local organizations, institutes, and establishments to create and maintain talent pipeline for applicable roles.
- Analyze recruiting metrics to accurately assess the effectiveness of current and previous recruitment strategies as well as drive process improvements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College Diploma or University Degree in Human Resources or relevant field of study.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources with a focus on Talent Acquisition.
- French-English bilingual proficiency required (both spoken and written).
- Computer literacy in related systems and programs.
- Working knowledge of an HRIS system is considered an asset.
- Strong conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible and easily adaptable.
- Ability to read situations quickly and accurately in order to determine the best approach.
- Demonstrate empathy, professional credibility, and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple competing issues with perseverance to solve problems.
- Travel may at times be required in this role.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are a core value (Fair Play). We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
We are innovative leaders in technology and take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We establish market leadership through empowering our employees, providing strong performance management and continuous improvement opportunities.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including a retirement savings plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits and ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist job opening #R0029300. We thank all applicants for applying however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Talent Management / Workforce Planning Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Mississauga
- Engineering Talent Management / Workforce Planning Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Mississauga
- HR Consultant - Firm Talent Management / Workforce Planning Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Mississauga
- HR Consultant - Independent Talent Management / Workforce Planning Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Mississauga
- Manufacturing Talent Management / Workforce Planning Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 71,000 - 90,000 jobs in Mississauga