Human Resources Business Partner
Salford Group is a global manufacturer of farm tillage, application and seeding equipment. We are experiencing tremendous growth and have an immediate opening for an intermediate level Human Resources Business Partner in our Norwich ON location.
In this role you will report to the Director of Human Resources and have the opportunity to make a high impact and enhance the capability of the organization. We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Business Partner to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Business Partner will help us plan and administer important functions and manage day to day HR operations including:
· Recruiting and staffing logistics
· Facilitate new hire orientation, training, workshops and programs
· Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding and new hire orientation including entering data into HR/payroll systems
· Facilitate employee recognition programs and other HR driven initiatives
· Benefits and RSP Plan administration
· WSIB claims management including safe return to work programs
· Participate in JHSC meetings
· Assist Managers with employee relations issues, interpreting and providing advice on HR policies, procedures and employment legislation
· Maintain and update employee files and HR records
· Assist with the creation of new HR policies and procedures
· Organizational and space planning
· Support annual programs such as performance reviews; compensation planning etc.
· Collaborate with HR colleagues on projects and initiatives
· Post-Secondary education degree/diploma in Human Resources or related field; or equivalent education and experience
· HR Certification or working towards CHRP certification
· 5-7 years of progressive generalist HR experience
· Experience managing WSIB claims and return to work process
· Strong knowledge of MS office is required.
· Manufacturing experience is an asset
· Solid knowledge of employment legislation and HR management processes
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills that build trusting relationships and influence
· Customer-centric approach and ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
· Ability to display balance and good judgment when advising management and employees on issues
· Health care benefits including dental and vision
· RSP matching program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Paid time off
· Flexible work arrangements
· On-site parking
· Social Club that offers social events throughout the year
· Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth, and much more!
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes in confidence, via Indeed or Linkedin.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salford is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we have COVID-19 protocols in place including PPE, daily screening, social distancing and cleaning procedures.