Administrator, Human Resources, Law Society of Ontario
The Administrator, Human Resources (“The Administrator”) is responsible for providing confidential administrative support and general coordination to the Human Resources department. This includes the implementation and coordination of department administrative practices and procedures, facilitating the flow of information and administrative services within the department, and coordination of ongoing and special events.
- A university degree with proven administration skills and a minimum of 3 years' administrative and customer service experience. Equivalent knowledge and capability from suitable combination of other formal education and practical work experience may be considered.
- Project and events coordination experience is an asset.
- Good understanding of general business administration and operations.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency with superior time management skills, and the ability to handle multiple roles and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong team player who has the ability to build relationships and work with tact and discretion with internal and external stakeholders including employees, managers, executives, vendors, and consultants.
- Solid understanding of the Law Society, in particular its Human Resources policies and procedures, or willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of Ontario Employment, Human Rights, and related legislation as it relates to HR services.
- Speaks and writes in a clear, articulate manner for individual and/or group situations.
- Superior organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm under difficult, or stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to behave in a manner which is discreet, confidential, and sensitive to the personal and professional nature of HR work and the needs of others.
- Regulatory experience is considered an asset.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Superior proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Adobe, DocuSign, SharePoint, survey applications, conferencing, and database software.
We offer a collegial work environment and competitive salary and benefits.
For further information, or to apply for this position, please visit the Current Opportunities page of the Law Society’s website at www.lso.ca. If you are unable to apply via this process due to the requirement for an accommodation of any kind, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Law Society of Ontario is an equal opportunity employer striving to reflect the population of Ontario. We welcome applications from persons representing the diversity of our profession and community. We appreciate all interest and will directly contact candidates under consideration.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Generalist Manager 111,000 - 130,000 jobs in Toronto
- Government and Public Sector Agencies / Commissions Generalist Manager 111,000 - 130,000 jobs in Toronto
- Legal Services Generalist Manager 111,000 - 130,000 jobs in Toronto
- Not-For-Profit Generalist Manager 111,000 - 130,000 jobs in Toronto
- Regulatory Agency Generalist Manager 111,000 - 130,000 jobs in Toronto