Administrator, HRIS, Law Society of Ontario
The Administrator, HRIS (“ the Administrator”) is responsible for the complete, accurate and timely processing of People transactions and the entry/capture and maintenance of people transactions and employee data in the Law Society’s Human Resources systems for HR/payroll, benefits, time and attendance and other applications, modules and interfaces used within the HR function. The Administrator runs standard reports and responds to various information requests supporting the operation and strategic direction of the Law Society. The Administrator provides timely, accurate and responsive client service to the HR team and employees of the Law Society by responding to general inquiries and resolving escalated client support problems.
- A university degree in business, computer science, administration, Human Resources or related field. Equivalent knowledge and capability from suitable combination of other formal education and practical work experience may be considered.
- CHRP designation is an asset.
- Project and events coordination experience is an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years’ progressive Human Resources experience which includes hands-on data entry and systems administration responsibilities coupled with an administrative and/or customer service background in a relevant dynamic environment.
- Previous experience with transaction processing, data capture, reporting, analysis and systems administration is required.
- Good understanding of general business administration and operations.
- Demonstrates the analytical and critical thinking skills required for data management, systems administration and problem solving.
- Strong client service, data integrity and process control orientation.
- High level of confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail with data entry, people transactions and payroll processing.
- Solid understanding of Ontario employment related legislation, payroll and effective HR services delivery.
- Speaks and writes in a clear, articulate manner for individual and/or group situations.
- Effective written, verbal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Behaves in a manner which is discreet, confidential and sensitive to the personal and professional nature of the information managed with the HR Systems and the needs of others.
- Resolves conflicts in a constructive and appropriate manner, remaining calm under difficult / stressful situations.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel including formulas, lookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with Visio is an asset.
- Experienced with HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) preferably Ceridian’s Dayforce.
- Experienced with time and attendance systems such as Synerion Direct.
- Experienced with document signature systems such as DocuSign and Adobe Sign.
We offer a collegial work environment and competitive salary and benefits.
For further information, or to apply for this position, please visit the Current Opportunities page of the Law Society’s website at www.lso.ca. If you are unable to apply via this process due to the requirement for an accommodation of any kind, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Law Society of Ontario is an equal opportunity employer striving to reflect the population of Ontario. We welcome applications from persons representing the diversity of our profession and community. We appreciate all interest and will directly contact candidates under consideration.
More searches like this
- Business / Professional Services Generalist Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Toronto
- Government and Public Sector Agencies / Commissions Generalist Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Toronto
- Legal Services Generalist Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Toronto
- Not-For-Profit Generalist Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Toronto
- Regulatory Agency Generalist Administrator, Analyst, Advisor 51,000 - 70,000 jobs in Toronto