Talent Acquisition Specialist (Full-time or Contract)
- Designations Required/Preferred
KUBRA's HR team is looking for an energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist. This person will work with the existing Recruitment Team (we are awesome!) and be responsible for the full spectrum of KUBRA’s hiring process from identifying needs, shortlisting candidates, closing successful hires and onboarding. This position is available for full-time permanent or contract placement.
What you get to do every day
- Deliver full-cycle recruitment services across all departments
- Ensure recruitment requirements are captured, prioritized and delivered on time and within budget
- Drive innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying non-traditional and diverse talent pools while building a strong pipeline
- Conduct pre-screening phone interviews, onsite interviews and reference checks
- Schedule and coordinate onsite interviews and hiring events
- Research, plan and attend industry and in-house recruitment events
- Build relationships with colleges, universities and other educational institutions and attend job fairs
- Drive delivery of a “best in class” candidate experience
- Plan and participate in projects that enhance the employee value proposition and external brand
What kind of person should you be?
- You have a strong work ethic and perseverance, demonstrating a positive and professional attitude - you do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills - we can't stress this enough!!
- Passionate about candidate experience and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Strategic thinker with a creative and innovative mind-set
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seeking new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to hiring managers
- You work well with a team but can also achieve great results independently
What skills do you need?
- Agency or internal corporate recruitment experience in IT, preferably with a specialization in Software and IT Infrastructure
- Extensive experience with end to end recruitment activities and service delivery across the organization (hiring requirements, reporting, sourcing, assessment, onboarding etc.)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Exceptional direct sourcing experience through Social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and change, while setting priorities and delivering on commitments against a defined strategy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a Human Resources or a related field preferred
What can you expect from us?
- Tons of social outings with the HR team!
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- A management team that cares about people
- An extensive orientation program
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night
We are a fast-growing and dynamic company offering customer experience management solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance and government entities across North America. Our portfolio of meter-to-cash and outage communication solutions includes billing and payment, mapping, mobile apps and proactive customer communications solutions for customers. With more than 1 billion customer experiences annually, we have the ability to provide performance-driven value to more than 550 clients every day.
Our office is small enough to allow creative individuals to flourish, yet large enough to provide long-term stability. We place a tremendous amount of responsibility on our team members to be productive, focused and self-motivated. We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation and a stellar benefits program.
KUBRA is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.